Play Fair, Be Safe, Respect the Trails
The purpose of these policies is to ensure the run’s integrity as well as for the safety of all those involved. In order to do this we ask that you help us by abiding by these guidelines. Violations of any rules or directives may be grounds for disqualification.
- No Whining.
- The RD has final authority on any question that may arise during the race.
- All Ultranaut Running trail races are cup-free races. Each runner is responsible for bringing their own reusable cup, hydration pack, and/or water bottle.
- There will be no unofficial runners.
- Each runner’s official run bib number must be worn prominently on the front of the body and must be easily visible at all times.
- Runners must check IN and OUT of each aid station. This is for the safety of the runners and volunteers.
- Runners must follow the marked trails at all times. Any runner departing from the official trail must return to the point of departure on foot before continuing.
- Runners may not store supplies of any kind along the trail.
- No accepting aid outside of a 400 yard radius of the an aid station.
- All cut-off times will be strictly enforced. Runners must be checked OUT of the aid station BEFORE the cut-off time.
Pacers may meet their runner at CREW ACCESS AID STATIONS ONLY. See our Pacer/Crews page for information and guidelines about pacing and crewing.
- Littering of any kind is prohibited. Please respect the trails and the right of everyone to enjoy them.
- Runners must refrain from any act of bad sportsmanship.
- Any runner who is unable to finish the Run must personally inform the aid station captain of the nearest checkpoint turn in their bib#.