The purpose of the Crew/Pacer Guide is aimed at getting you to your runner as quickly as possible.
Crews and Pacers should read the 2018 Runner’s Manual. The guide includes helpful information for crewing, pacing, and accessing aid stations. Please review the summary of crew/pacer guidelines below.
- All crew members must willingly comply with all instructions from race personnel or risk disqualification of their runner.
- Crews may meet runners or assist them only at those aid stations specifically designated for crews.
- Crews must stay within a 400 yard radius of the aid station while attending to their runners.
- Vehicles and non-pacer crew members are NOT allowed at non-crew access aid stations.
Only One Crew Vehicle is allowed per runner.
- Crews must obey all traffic signs, signals, and speeds! This includes traffic signs and instructions made by race officials. Speed limits are rigidly enforced on all park and forest roads.
- Crews may not drive past the designated parking areas and must never park in such a way as to block traffic.
- Littering of any kind is prohibited. Please respect the trails and the right of everyone to enjoy them.